Robustness, reliability and application flexibility. The range of smart sensors by Rockwell Automation is able to provide information, advanced functions and flexibility, increasing efficiency both at the machine and plant level. Thanks to IO-Link technology it is possible to access all the configuration parameters, process data and diagnostic functions of Rockwell Automation sensors.
INDUCTIVE PROXIMITY SENSORS
CAPACITIVE PROXIMITY SENSORS
SENSORS FOR DANGEROUS AREAS
Lion precision sensors are based on innovative technologies, such as capacitive, inductive and optical technology. The added value is made up of customized solutions tailored to your business.
TOOLS FOR MEASURING THE SPINDLE
LRD LABEL SENSORS
LBK is the innovative SIL2/Pld certified Inxpect active protection radar system, designed to monitor the hazardous areas of a machine. The system offers superior safety protection and is immune to disturbances such as smoke, dust, shavings, splashes and processing residues.
SAFETY LIGHT CURTAIN CONTROL UNITS
CODE AND LABEL READERS
If you want to increase the speed of reading, decreasing defects and reducing errors, you should test the Cognex barcode readers and industrial vision systems! Cognex is a world leader in the supply of industrial vision systems, software, sensors and ID readers for the automation of production processes.
VISION SENSORS – In-Sight 2000
These sensors perform simple and reliable inspections thanks to lighting, modular optics and ease of configuration. They help you to ensure minimum production defects and they are also available in a mini format, in which the integrated lighting module is ultra-compact.
• Simplified configuration with EasyBuilder
• Interchangeable lighting and optics
• Modularity of the casing
In-Sight VISION SYSTEM
With compact dimensions and industrial performance, In-Sight vision systems can acquire and process images at high speed. The range of products offered includes linear and color scanning systems.
• Detailed inspections: integrated, ultra-high resolution vision systems
• Color processing: 5 MP vision system, live, color and black and white scanning
• Inspection of large, cylindrical or moving objects: up to 16,000 lines of 2,000 pixels per line, produces a 32 MP image. The image processing takes place directly on the camera
Dataman barcode readers decode 1D and 2D codes, from printed labels to direct part mark (DPM) codes. They are also capable of decoding damaged, scratched or poor print quality codes.
Types of products:
• Fixed-mount and handheld barcode readers
• MX mobile terminals
• Barcode verification devices
• Bar code readers with electrostatic charge protection: they combine ESD-safe plastics for all enclosure parts with the antistatic coating for all optical parts to prevent damage to components that are electrostatic discharge sensitive (ESDS).